Join our team
Our culture of experience and passion in our work is what will set us apart. We are looking for people who enjoy what they do and can truly execute on the work we commit to our clients while obtaining their personal goals in life.
essays on the tipping point by malcolm gladwell financial aid for crestor source essay nasıl yazılır püf noktaları essay silver chair report essay sample https://psijax.edu/medicine/after-3-months-of-taking-crestor-side-effects/50/ does volvox do essay places to write about in a descriptive essay writing papers services click here das erste mal mit viagra bromides and sulphites essay transfer essay is omeprazole the same as nexium essay about my favorite season summer cialis no faz mais efeito a level english literature essay help viagra sales in italy levitra bruce chicago resume good thesis statement for abortion pro life viagra in soho london taking viagra with glaucoma thingyan festival essay kidney infection cipro cipm case study cover page go here writing an academic book what is a thesis statement in an essay go to link Designers and Architects
- We are searching for a well-rounded and talented professional that can provide insight on design for our clients so their experience can be as smooth as possible. Responsibilities will include contacting potential and current customers, planning and designing the look customers are going for, providing bills of materials, and overseeing all planning and designing phases until completion. A Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Architecture (or similar) is strongly recommended. Knowledge on either or both software’s such as 20/20 (Kitchen & Bathroom Design Software) and Chief Architect is very important and any other software that encompasses our line of work. Besides all the recommendations we ask from our applicants we look for a person who has great communication skills and can better our company with innovative ideas and background knowledge on construction and design technologies. If you feel you are a fit for this position do not hesitate to apply as it is our job to find the right people to expand with soon.
Construction Project Manager/ Quality Control
- C&D is looking for a well-spoken and organized professional to work with our clients to plan and guide them through their projects completion on time and on budget. We want a person who can complete the projects efficiently and accordingly by having excelling communication with the clients, workers, designers, sub-contractors, and suppliers. This job does require at least 5 years of experience in the construction field and background knowledge on the safety and protection required on every job site. If you feel you fit for this position don’t hesitate to apply as it is our job to find the right people to expand with soon.
Master Labor/ Labor
- Labors have been what has strengthened our company for over a decade and we take pride in that our labors are well- rounded in all aspects of construction. From taking out trash from projects to wiring the electrical cables and installing cabinetry, we make sure all labors can do it all. To apply as a labor for this company you must be at 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and extensive background on at least 2 of the following aspects of construction listed below. Our new labors go under an intense shadowing of our master- labors who will mentor you on the rest of the aspects of construction and how to comply accordingly with our project managers, designers, and clients. At C&D we understand that becoming a well-rounded labor makes for great opportunity as our own founder began his career in construction as a labor. We take pride in providing our workers who we feel have the qualifications and knowledge with greater opportunities on their own ventures in construction.
- General Labor (Trash removal, clean up, hauling material into and out of sites)
- Capable of multi-tasking and being goal oriented. This job will include direct communication with previous, current, and potential clients as well as communication with designers, architects, project managers, and our labor force. At least one year of previous office work experience required.